- FACT 1:Each day I pull pounds and pounds of sandy soil out of the base of your neighbours’ carpets. It is in yours too! Spread the yarns apart and look deep. This sand and grit is scratching and dulling your carpet. It is slowly damaging your expensive yarns down into those worthless fibres that fill up your vacuum bag. Every moment you wait, your carpet wears out faster!
- FACT 2:While you are down there, how do the traffic lanes feel? Oily residues from the street and air are drying to the carpet. When fabrics do get oily and sticky, they grab dirt and lock it on. Through a process called ‘oxidation’ soils bond with the carpet, causing colour change, and becoming permanently attached. If you just leave it and wait too long, you will be throwing away the key to unlocking dirt and oil from traffic lanes. Clean before traffic-lanes show up! Time is of the essence please do not wait between cleaning schedules as the dirt and soils could become permanent.
- FACT 3:Is the air starting to smell stale? Great News! Did you know that the pollutants in the air will filter through your carpet? The carpet traps air in them so you don‘t breath them over and over. But what happens when that trap gets full? Your family starts breathing dust mite debris, pollens, pollutants, fungus, spores, bacteria and a long list of other really gross stuff. Your carpets natural filtering system does get full, it is time for a thorough cleaning for your health‘s sake. Clean every six months with kids & pets, and yearly otherwise – you will breathe easier.
Let me tell you a secret, clean your carpets frequently, when traffic lanes first start to appear, and they will last longer, look better, and protect your family’s health. But don‘t just call any company…
Why Should You Choose My Company?
Your Carpet Yarns Yearn for the Best:
It can be difficult on just how hard it can be to make the right carpet cleaning decisions. I had to learn just like you, but I get experience every day, so here are some pointers I have learned from 12 years of experience:
- Trying to do it yourself is a waste of money and time. Sure, you can rent a machine or buy one, but how much of those contaminants do you think it will really get out? If it worked one-tenth as good as my £25,000.00 state of the art system, I would never have spent that money. At the same time, if you have to call in sick at work because you are sore from fighting with a carpet that is still wet long after you get better, you stand to lose more money than you could allegedly save.
- One method of carpet cleaning is as good as another. The dry cleaning methods – which are dry chemicals. Dry foam, and dry compound – do not rinse your carpet in any way. Instead, they leave a dirty residue. You might say they clean your carpet only halfway. The most effective cleaning method is ‘Truck-mount’ hot Water Extraction. Hot Water Extraction means a hot water cleaning solution, under pressure is forced into your carpet and then vacuumed out of your carpet.
- Choosing a company solely by price does not work. Companies price in so many ways, it is hard to compare. Everyone will know that the cheapest company has to cut costs by using inferior cleaning agents, cheap and old cleaning equipment, and cheap personnel spending as little time as possible cleaning your carpet. Is that really going to solve all the problems I have mentioned? Of course not.
Okay so what is The Downside?
I’m the best Carpet Cleaner on planet earth, (Many years of experience, study, and an innovative approach to cleaning – did I mention I get into the Zen of Carpet Cleaning?) But I’m not a magician. I can‘t fix everything, but I will tell you up front what I can do. Plus, because my service is designed to be the most thorough, it takes longer, and is not for everybody. If all you want is the cheapest cleaning available, there are plenty of companies that can help you. Call me, and I will recommend one of them for you.